Saturday, December 30, 2017

Reason for Tea Talk

Tea is so versatile. My mom enjoys a hot cup in the morning. She adds some sugar and uses as a wake up drink. Some drink coffee; my mom drinks tea. My grandma would take her tea in a dainty cup with a saucer. My go to drink- after water- is cold tea surrounding some bobbing ice cubes. Some of my friends enjoy chilled tea with lots of dissolved sugar. I tend to enjoy mine without the added sweetness. Tea can be fancy in a special pot with antique cups or in a Solo cup at a picnic.


The best thing about tea whether it is cold or hot, plain or sweet is the company that goes with it. This is why I've begun this blog. Tea Talk is a time to share thoughts, ideas, dreams and disasters. It's a little easier to talk with tea. It can cool us off or warm us up, but it never fails to help us share. And that's a great gift indeed. So grab your favorite cup, and join me while we share what's on our hearts. You may sip or you may gulp, either way don't forget to breathe and laugh. And while you're at it, share your favorite tea or how you like to enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Since you asked?? I like English cream teas with lots of hot Earl Grey steaming in my cup and fresh scones with mountains of clotted cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you have some fancy tea tastes. I'd like to share some tea with you someday.

      Delete